A commercial space does not limit itself to an office; it also includes godowns, warehouses, industries etc. Irrespective of the size of the space, it is bound to accumulate dust and get dirty over time. Though most office and work spaces have a dedicated team that cleans the areas on an everyday basis, this could limit itself to superficial cleaning in several cases. Depending on the extent of dust and particle build, it could lead to health concerns. In the case of warehouses and industries, the chances of particle accumulation is higher. They can pose health risks to the employees and workers. Hence, it becomes imperative to hire a commercial office cleaning service to perform commercial or industrial cleaning.
- Employee health – Office spaces are filled with people and more people means more dust particles. Over time, this dust levels can result in serious conditions that will hamper your employees’ health. It can reduce their productivity, which will result in the organisation’s performance. Offering your employees a clean and hygienic is the first step to guaranteeing satisfactory results.
- Air quality – A space is not just taken over by visible dust and dirt. The atmosphere is laden with minute particles and spores which when inhaled over time can lead to bronchial ailments. A professional commercial cleaning service will take necessary steps to cleanse the air, thus providing better air quality at work place.
- Cost savings – It is better to invest in an industrial cleaning service periodically and maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of your office environment than let the dirt accumulate and affect the health of your employees, which will cost your revenue. Moreover, it is advisable to do an office cleaning frequently than let the stains and squalor rest and become stubborn.
- Better space – De-cluttering and cleaning offers more space in your office space. Piling up unwanted stuff leads to dust build up which is an eye sore.
Ivory Cleaning Services is a leading home and commercial office cleaning services in Melbourne. They offer their services in Ringwood and Dandenong, and is known for their exceptional quality of work. They attend to all kinds of small, medium and large-scale businesses and industries for the cleaning of their spaces. Over the years, they have collaborated with some of the top-notch firms in Australia and is their official commercial cleaning partner.Ivory Cleaning Services is supported by experienced professionals and most modern equipment, which is guaranteed to deliver optimum results. They take up all kinds of cleaning services such as Domestic Cleaning Service, Commercial Cleaning Service, School Cleaning Service, Industrial Cleaning Service, Healthcare Facility Cleaning Service, Studio Cleaning Service, Gym Cleaning Service, Office Cleaning Service, Construction Site Cleaning Service, Pressure Washing Service etc.
Why do you need high pressure cleaning?
High pressure cleaning is the process of employ water that is released at high pressure to remove dust, grime, mold and other stubborn impurities. This type of cleaning is used mostly during industrial cleaning and other similar spaces or sturdy and rugged nature, which can endure water pumped at them in high pressure. Some of the benefits of high pressure cleaning are as follows.
- Better Appeal – The high pressure released from the water can eliminate a lot of stubborn stains and blotches, leaving the surface looking better.
- Longevity – Cleaning periodically can release dirt and grime, extending the life of the floors and surfaces.
- Saves water – As opposed to normal cleaning practices, high pressure cleaning releases water at a high range of pressure, which means the quantity of water, is lesser than normal cleaning works. This type of cleaning is most efficient for large spaces.
- Less Effort – Unlike normal cleaning methods, with a high pressure jet, most of the work is done by the water pressure. This means the manual labour involved in minimis